These days.....

These days you will find a lot of my posts and photographs reflecting my journey through grief. Of course there may be some other stuff along the way. Guess we will just have to wait and see where this journey takes us.

Phenomenal Woman

Over the next little while I am going to be thinking and posting about my Momma and share with you why she was such a phenomenal woman. I imagine some of you will learn things about her that you never knew. For others, it will remind you of why you too thought she was phenomenal. Blessings to you all on your journeys.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Momma's voice...

So here is how my work day would go.....


I almost always get to the office before anyone else and have my coffee and get right to work.  Dad would usually arrive around 8:30.  After I said good morning to my Daddy I would say, "is Momma up yet?" and if Momma was up I would call her right away.  Sometimes we talked for a long time, sometimes we did not feel much like talking or we were really busy.  But we always had time for an I love you.

I miss hearing Momma's voice.  Sometimes, when I know Daddy isn't home I'll call to get the answering machine just so I can hear her sweet voice, "You have reached the Hargrove residence...."

I sure do miss her.

No comments: